So that our skills as yoga educators may be of the highest calibre of professionalism and excellence, I offer on-going private or semi-private (up to 4 people) mentoring sessions for yoga teachers at any level of experience.
Topics we can cover include:
- How to intelligently sequence a hatha, restorative, or vinyasa class
- How to find your own voice as a yoga teacher, how to find where you "shine."
- How to offer the more "esoteric" aspects of yoga philosophy into our classes—how to make yoga philosophy accessible to our students.
- Sanskrit studies.
- Scripture study: The Upanishads; The Bhagavad Gita; Patanjali’s Yoga Darshan—and the list goes on...
- How to offer safe and effective yoga assists.
- How to teach in a corporate setting/in a private one-on-one setting.
- How to teach seniors or those whose mobility might be challenged.
- Deepening your own personal practice: in asana, pranayam, meditation and chanting.
- Or anything else you want to study and learn together.
These sessions are scheduled in blocks of either 3, 6, 9 or 12 hours. Each individual class session is 1.5 hours. So if, for example, you book the 6 hour block of sessions, it gives us four separate 1.5 hour classes together. These sessions can be tailored to suit your schedule and have no expiry date.
Cost: $85 per hour + HST, minimum 3 hours.
Don't live in Toronto? Want or need some yoga knowledge to practice while you are away?
I am delighted to offer personal mentoring sessions conducted via skype. If you are interested in skype session you can add me at haliyog (my skype name) and let's chat about what you need...